Forum Title: Tracing arc shape into drywall
How can i transfer the circled arc shape onto a piece of drywall so i can cut to fit? I was thinking of using the opposite side but not sure it's exactly the same. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Category: Drywall Post By: WILLIAM zJONES (Fort Wayne, IN), 03/03/2018

Helpful Links, Guidance & Tips For Homeowners

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527