OZCO's Ornamental Wood Ties Laredo Sunset Post to Beam Post Ties Connectors are designed to add stability and style to any project imaginable using 6 in. or larger posts. OZCO manufactures all our patented OWT Post to Beam Post Ties Connectors with 3/16 in. heavy gauge galvanized steel finished and black powder coated offering the highest corrosion resistant products in the industry. The revolutionary OWT Post to Beam Post Ties Connectors offer a top cover Plate that interlocks with the ledge and adjusts to the thickness of the beam and can be used on smooth or rough cut wood. Designed for use in roofs, pergolas and rafting OWT Post to Beam Post Ties Connectors add rugged charm to any project. Each project might require different sized OWT Timber Bolts to be used in place of or with OWT Timber Screws depending on thickness of materials used and load bearing needs. While all of our Ornamental Wood Ties products are designed for exterior projects they are outstanding for interior design, from architecture to furnishings.
- Top two holes of Laredo sunset plates require timber bolts to fasten to the beam and are sold separately - screws are not recommended on the top hole placement for this post to beam application
- Kit includes 2 Laredo sunset post to beam plates, 4 1-1/2 in. hex cap nuts and 4 2-3/4 in. OWT timber screws for bottom hole placement only
- 4 OWT timber bolts are required and sold separately
- Material constructed of 3/16 in. galvanized steel with a beautiful black powder coated finish
- Recommended for roofs, larger pavilions, pergolas and rafters
- Approved for use with ACQ treated lumber