Not only do angles make joints stronger, they also provide more consistent, straight corners. Simpson Strong-Tie offers a wide variety of angles in various sizes and thicknesses to handle light-duty jobs or projects where a structural connection is needed. Some can be bent (skewed) to match the project. For outdoor projects or those where moisture is present, use our ZMAX zinc-coated connectors, which provide extra resistance against corrosion (look for a 'Z' at the end of the model number).
- Provides a strong 90┬░ connection without 45┬░ cuts or angled fastening
- Fastens wood members on two sides, eliminating the need for angle bracing
- Ideal for gates, fences or any project where a 90┬░ connection is needed
- Made from 18-Gauge steel
- Galvanized for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with SD 8 x 1.25 strong-drive screws