Black Nitrile sheet is designed for pads, seals and general gasket applications where animal organic or industrial oils are present. Nitrile rubber sheet has very good resistance to all synthetic and natural grease products and it is recommended for use in areas where petroleum products are present. Nitrile (AKA Buna or Buna-N) has excellent abrasion resistant qualities. Hence, it is used in industrial oil and gas production facilities, commercial food processing plants and automotive related applications.
California residents: see ┬á Proposition 65 information
- For use as bumpers, pads, sealing and general gasket applications; this is commercial grade material, not recommended for severe ozone-resistant applications
- Black elastomer is a non-marking material that will not leave any marks or stains on the objects it comes into contact
- 60A durometer nitrile is a medium durometer (55-65) means that the nitrile material is flexible
- Rubber sheet can operate in temperatures between -20┬░F and 180┬░F
- Nitrile offers excellent resistance to some oils and chemicals
- Nitrile rubber sheets have a smooth finish