Not only do angles make joints stronger, they also provide more consistent, straight corners. Simpson Strong-Tie offers a wide variety of angles in various sizes and thicknesses to handle light-duty jobs or projects where a structural connection is needed. Some can be bent (Skewed) to match the project. For outdoor projects or those where moisture is present, use our ZMAX zinc-coated connectors, which provide extra resistance against corrosion (Look for a 'Z' at the end of the model number).
- Versatile connector for various 90┬░ connections and home repair projects
- Stronger than angled nailing or screw fastening alone
- Help ensure joints are consistently straight and strong
- Dimensions: 1-7/16 in. x 1-7/16 in. x 2-1/2 in.
- Made from 18-Gauge steel
- ZMAX galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
- Install with 8D x 1-1/2 in. nails or #9 x 1-1/2 in. Strong-Drive SD screws